09 April 2011

trixy weather & phone holding

      This morning my 4 year old (almost 5 year old) nephew had a t-ball game out in Temecula.  When I woke up this morning there was ice on my car- ICE people!!  In San Diego...  Plus, the wind was bitter cold, like the European kind that bites at your checks and turns them rosy.  It felt like a morning in Earl's Court.  So I ran back inside a pulled out my knee high socks, london rain boots, beanie, and coat!!  See... I knew I wanted to go to London for two years- so in the mean time I bought coat after coat, pair and pairs of gloves, and so on...  So by the time I was able to move to Englad, I had too many coats.  Now that I am home, I have all this stuff by the dozens, and barely any time to wear them.  So you can imagine my excitement when it was this cold!!  It means British Clothes!!!


my British attire for my Windsor trip :]


As soon as I drove out to Temecula and sat down at the game- the sun was beaming down the third baseline.  Leave it to San Diego to trick me with a patch of London and then take it away...  Actually, hold the phone- this is EXACTLY London weather!!  I just saw this...
Eeeek!! Thanks San Diego!!  I am no longer bitter :D Woot Woot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment